After the design is approved and a precise plan has been developed, sign manufacturing and fabrication begins. We take great pride with our manufacturing & fabrication capabilities. We are constantly researching the latest materials, technologies and methods to make our signs reliable, dependable and quality built. As one of Virginia’s largest commercial signage manufacturers, we are very proud of the state-of-the-art manufacturing and fabrication service we provide to our customers.
Our skilled team of fabricators is equipped to handle all types of manufacturing from store front vinyl to complete custom building and wayfinding signage. Whether you need a lit sign, changeable letters, an electronic message board, we can help. No job is too big for our team to handle. We believe in quality and we stand by the work that we do.
Some key areas that can be found in our commercial sign manufacturing & fabrication area are:
- Channel Letter Department – When illuminated from the face, they can create a bold, bright statement at night. A backlit channel letter will create a nice halo effect.
- Acrylics Department – Acrylic, plastic signage is lightweight, durable and available in any custom size.
- Paint Department – Our in-house Paint Department provide high quality finishes to all types of commercial signage.
- Vinyl and Digital Graphics Department – From storefront lettering to overlays, to complete custom signs, our vinyl and digital graphics department has what it takes to give you the wow factor you’re looking for.
- Assemly and Illumination Department – Whether you are looking to illuminate new signage or upgrade your existing sigange to LED, we can help.
Superior Signs RVA’s team of designers, engineers and experts are passionate professionals committed to delivering signages of the highest quality. Our group of esteemed professionals make manufacturing and fabrication a well-structured process in our company. With the help of the innovative technology we have at our disposal, we promise to create whatever it takes to bring your brand to life. We are equipped to handle everything ranging from large orders for major retailers to one-off tasks for smaller establishments. You can be assured that our team will work closely with both clients and suppliers during the manufacturing and fabrication process regardless of the volume of the work. We also understand our environmental responsibility and only rely on the most up-to-date manufacturing techniques.
We’re always looking to add to our clientele. So, if you are interested in being one of our valued clients, contact us through our website or give us a call at (804) 271-5685. For further information on manufacturing, our customer representative will be more than happy to guide you through our signage manufacturing process.