LED message boards are taking the signage world by storm, and helping retailers everywhere dramatically increase sales and brand awareness. So, without further ado, here are the top five reasons every retail business (or really any business) should strongly consider switching to an LED message board today.
- It’s more cost-effective. Yes, the initial cost is significant, but an LED message board will save you time, money, and headaches in the long run. LED message boards don’t just consume less energy; they also require less maintenance.
- It’s more versatile. LED message boards put unprecedented control at your fingertips. With the click of a button, your messaging can be displayed and revised in real-time, and variations can be scheduled for display at specific intervals throughout the month.
- It’s brighter and more eye-catching. LED message boards are both eye-catching and easy to read as people pass by your front door, ensuring that your message reaches its intended audience at all times.
- It’s more appealing to younger audiences. LED message boards are highly appealing to digital natives — younger, tech-savvy demographics who are more inclined to read screens than physical print. Further, LED message boards allow you to create highly customized messaging to forge personal connections with current and prospective customers.
- It lasts (and stays brighter) longer. High-quality LED message boards can last up to 100,000 hours and with new messages your sign never gets old. They also retain their brightness longer, which is essential to grabbing your customers’ attention and being visible from a distance.
With so many significant benefits to your brand and your bottom line, the question is no longer how can you afford to switch to an LED message board: It’s how can you afford not to?
Superior Signs, signage experts in RVA and throughout the east coast.